NEW DELHI: JKBOSE 10th result for Bi-Annual Kashmir Division has been declared by the Jammu and Kashmir State Board of School Education on its official website.
Students who have taken the JKBOSE 10th Bi-Annual Kashmir Division can visit the official website of JKBOSE — jkbose.ac.in — to check and download their results. Candidates should note that the JKBOSE 10th Bi-Annual results have been released for the Kashmir division.
Students can check their JKBOSE 10th results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
How to check JKBOSE 10th results
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the JKBOSE 10th results.
1. Go to the official website of JKBOSE — jkbose.ac.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “BI-ANNUAL 2019-20 ( CLASS 10 TH) KASHMIR DIVISION”
3. It will direct to a new page of the JKBOSE website
4. You need to enter your JKBOSE roll number, then click on ‘View Result’
5. Your JKBOSE 10th results will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a print out of your JKBOSE 10th results for future reference
Source From : Times Of India