Song Joong-ki is currently in Korea, going all out with the promotions of his latest offering ‘Hopeless’. The actor reportedly returned to his home country on September 19 and will be around till the release of the movie. During the promotions of ‘Hopeless’ the actor opened up about fatherhood and also showered his wife with praise. Song Joong-ki married his British-Colombian girlfriend Katy Louise Saunders in January this year and the couple welcomed a son in June. Sharing how Katy has changed his personality, kbizoom quoted the ‘Vincenzo’ actor, “Thanks to my wife, I was able to calm my anger. My personality became brighter and more positive”. Speaking about fatherhood, Song Joong-ki was further quoted, “Every time I fed the baby milk, I wondered if I had really become a father. Rather than saying that I had a change of mind, I would say I have a new mindset. I think I should be a good person and a father that my son can be proud of. I’m a novice father and I’m helping my wife. I feel so happy and proud that we are raising the kid together. It’s interesting to see the baby sleep a lot.” The actor will attend the Busan International Film Festival (BIFF), where he will spread a word about ‘Hopeless’. This neo-noir thriller is scheduled for release on September 11. When Song Joong-ki was asked as to when he will return to Rome to be with his wife and son, the actor had shared, “I haven’t decided yet. For now, I want to focus on promoting ‘Hopeless’ and BIFF. If the movie does well, I want to go as late as possible.” The ‘Descendants of the Sun’ actor had also expressed that he felt the need to work harder after his son was born.
- Americans rally for congressional term limits, experts weigh pros and cons – Times of India
- Blinken urges Israel to comply with international law and spare civilians in war against Hamas – Times of India
- Citizens of the Reich: Raids and suspicion as German group grows – Times of India
- Saudi Arabia’s capital Riyadh chosen to host the 2030 World Expo – Times of India
- Iran adds a sophisticated warship to its Caspian Sea fleet – Times of India