A woman opened fire outside a Denver bar in the United States, injuring five people, after allegedly being denied entry. The incident occurred at Whiskey Row, reported owned by singer Dierks Bentley.The suspect, who had a fake ID, reportedly targeted security personnel but accidentally hit bystanders. The incident caused panic in downtown Denver’s bustling nightlife. Police have been searching for the woman since the Saturday shooting. Fortunately, the five injured individuals are expected to recover.According to Denver Public Safety, the woman left the line of people waiting to enter the establishment, returned with a gun, and began firing shots around 11:15 pm.“It happened really fast. Madison Sharnowski, one of the witnesses, was quoted as saying to the local ABC news affiliate station by the New York Post.She said that at first froze when she heard multiple gunshots. “In that moment, it’s like flight or fight response,” she added. “I’m extremely grateful to be here. And to be OK, and that all of my friends are also OK. But it’s a traumatic experience to go through, especially for the five victims that were hit,” the New York Post quoted Sharnowski saying to ABC News.Meanwhile, the Denver Police has kept a reward of 2000 US dollars on the information leading to her arrest.
- Americans rally for congressional term limits, experts weigh pros and cons – Times of India
- Blinken urges Israel to comply with international law and spare civilians in war against Hamas – Times of India
- Citizens of the Reich: Raids and suspicion as German group grows – Times of India
- Saudi Arabia’s capital Riyadh chosen to host the 2030 World Expo – Times of India
- Iran adds a sophisticated warship to its Caspian Sea fleet – Times of India