Alia Bhatt and Ranveer Singh starrer ‘Rocky Aur Rani Kii Prem Kahaani’ which released in cinemas on July 28 was loved by the audience. The film not only did well at the box office, it also got rave reviews from critics and people who saw it. In a lot of ways, Karan Johar broke his own stereotypes with this one.And now, RARKPK has released on OTT. The film is streaming on Amazon Prime. Karan shared the news on his social media and he wrote, “Rocky and Rani are here to see you with their prem kahaani!💜💜💜”While the movie was available for rent for a few days, it can now be viewed for free on Amazon Prime Video. Fans have also loved Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt’s chemistry in the movie apart from the story, and dialogues. But apart from the lead pair’s performances and chemistry, what stole the show is the presence of veteran actors like Shabana Azmi, Dharmendra, and Jaya Bachchan.Shabana and Dharmendra’s kiss came as a huge surprise for the audience and became a major talking point about the film. One didn’t expect Karan to venture into that territory. Moroever, every member from the ensemble got a lot of accolades – from Churni Ganguly to Tota Roy Chowdhury. Ranveer’s Dola Re Dola recreation with Tota is one of the major highlights of the movie and it’s these moments which make RARKPK so suitable for a re-watch on OTT, even for those who’ve seen the film in theatres.RARKPK was written by Ishita Moitra, Shashank Khaitan, and Sumit Roy.
- Americans rally for congressional term limits, experts weigh pros and cons – Times of India
- Blinken urges Israel to comply with international law and spare civilians in war against Hamas – Times of India
- Citizens of the Reich: Raids and suspicion as German group grows – Times of India
- Saudi Arabia’s capital Riyadh chosen to host the 2030 World Expo – Times of India
- Iran adds a sophisticated warship to its Caspian Sea fleet – Times of India