NEW DELHI: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released a recruitment notification regarding filling of Sub-Inspector – Male and Female – vacancies.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for 465 Sub-Inspector vacancies – 400 posts of Sub inspector (Male) and 65 posts of Sub Inspector (Female) of Group C of Police department.
You have successfully cast your vote
Candidates should note that the job applications for HSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021 will be accepted online up to July 2, 2021 through the offical website – http://adv32021.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx.
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
|1||Notification publication date||June 15, 2021|
|2||Opening date for submission of online applications||June 19, 2021|
|3||Last date for submission of online application||July 2, 2021
|4||Closing date for deposit of fee||July 6, 2021|
|5||Exam Date||August 1, 2021|
Candidates are advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for last date of submission of online application form.
HSSC Recruitment 2021: 400 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Male)
HSSC Recruitment 2021: 65 Posts of Sub-Inspector (Female)
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Educational Qualifications
i) Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
ii) ) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher;
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Age Limit
21-27 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Sub-Inspector i.e., on 01.06.2021).
Relaxation (in Upper age limit): 05 years for SC/ST candidates 03 years for OBC candidates
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Pay Scale
Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Application Fees
|1||For Gen Male Non-Resident of Haryana||Rs. 150/- (Male)
Rs. 75/- (Female)
|2||For SC/BC/EWS candidates of Haryana State only||Rs. 35/- (Male)
Rs. 18/- (Female)
|3||For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No Charges|
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Read official notice here
HSSC Recruitment 2021: Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
1. Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications i.e. Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
2. Scanned Copy of SC/BCA/BCB/EWS/ESM/DESM/DFF certificate along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
3. Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience along with Haryana domicile Certificate issued by competent authority.
4. Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
5. Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
6. Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim marks.
7. Documents which are uploaded shall be considered at the time of scrutiny.
Source From : Times Of India